At Software for Good, we bring people and technology together to solve complex world problems like climate change, housing, health care, human rights, renewable energy, and education. We are a fully remote digital agency founded in Minneapolis, and we develop web and mobile applications for clients including social enterprises, nonprofits, startups, and educational and government entities.
We want to meet you!
SfG is expanding our contractor network — and always open to meeting future full-time employees. We are looking to connect with people who are eager to work on inclusive, ethical technology that has a positive social impact. Our ideal collaborator is enthusiastic about our mission, looking for an opportunity to flex their skills, and thoughtful about the impact of technology and the biases of people who create it.
We’re looking for new skills and perspectives to add to our network. We strive to include people from underrepresented backgrounds and identities, and would love to know what specific talents you could bring to our mission-driven client projects.
Most often, we contract with professionals in software development, design, and quality assurance testing.
On various projects, we may be looking for people with skills and experience including:
• Ruby on Rails
• React Native
• iOS and/or Android native development
• Quality assurance testing
• User experience and user interface design (UX/UI)
Generally, we extend the opportunity for work on an as-needed basis, and aren’t able to guarantee a regular number of hours in advance. We are only able to work with people authorized to work in the United States.
We think we have a lot to offer, including the chance to do meaningful work alongside people who really care and a positive, casual work environment with a fully remote team. You can see some of our past projects here.
Software for Good’s company values are:
• Open and honest communication
• Holding ourselves and others accountable for high-integrity work
• High employee quality of life
• Social justice and inclusion
If you’re interested in getting to know us, you can reach out at email@example.com with:
• Your resume and/or portfolio
• Your contracting rate
• A little bit about why you’re interested in Software for Good, including any personal causes or experience that draw you to for-good work (we may reach out for future projects based on your interest in the client’s mission)
Our team will follow up with you to learn more and share potential opportunities.
Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer