Our fundraising platform helps nonprofits and social ventures nationwide build abundance and community.
At Software for Good, we believe data and technology should help everyone share more richly in the world’s abundance. That’s why we joined forces with CommitChange, a fundraising and relationship platform for nonprofits and social ventures.
Since 2012, CommitChange has helped for-good organizations nationwide raise more than $62 million through donor events, fundraising campaigns, and relationship management — all for a fair and transparent price nonprofits can afford, with free one-on-one customer support and strategic guidance from CommitChange product lead Wendy Bolm, a seasoned fundraising pro.
An open-source fundraising platform for everyone
CommitChange is proudly powered by the Houdini Project, free and open-source fundraising infrastructure that anyone can use for the greater good. As a project leader in the Houdini Project community, technical lead Eric Schultz builds the technology that powers CommitChange in collaboration with volunteers from all over the world.
With CommitChange, your nonprofit can
- Accept recurring and one-time contributions
- Create engaging campaigns with goals and gift options
- Strengthen your relationship with your donors
- Manage events and sell tickets
- Manage membership programs
- Build powerful strategies on reporting insights
- Embed branded donation buttons anywhere